Thursday, March 13, 2008

COTE D'IVOIRE PARTNER




Sometimes you want to help others but you are not sure of the motives of those who ask for help on others behalf. My decision to assist the Foundation financially was reinforced by my first hand knowledge of the integrity and compassion of the hardworking and selfless volunteers of ReaderLeader Foundation. Thats my baby in the picture with me. When he grows up I want him to be like Barack Obama. Ok, maybe Kwame Nkrumah (hmm!!). Reading early is one way of achieving that. So ReaderLeader sought of remind me of my responsibility. I hardly do this, but this time, without reservation, I applaud indigenous Ghanaian creativity and sensitivity.
-Mrs. Amma A. Acheampong
Chargee Del 'Administration/Communication (Mission De La CEDEAO)

No comments: